is she?

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
happy new year all

well new year at moment it looks like it will be a long night.

Hermione has been very grizzly since yesterday. she had bright rosy cheeks yesterday and a little today, was a little hot. has cried all day. will chew on her hand constantly but wont take teethers (but doesnt take a dummy either). if you put anything near her mouth she will shove it in even for just a second.

she has been screaming for ages tonight cant get her to go down for more than about an hour since 7ish. she has been up 3 times now and still no chance of going down.

i have read lots of threads on here about teething, could this be her starting? is she not a little to young? (just 12 weeks) and what can i do. i have bongella but cant give her calpol with her reflux medication as it stops that from working? any advice on what this is or what i can do she is so :cry:unhappy.:cry:

Poor baby :( It could be teething my oldest got 2 teeth at just 3 1/2mo old. For my youngest we bought a teething necklace and the thing is awesome! I don't like giving my kids meds at all, unless of course they REALLY need them, so I didn't like giving pain meds for teething so I tried this and before he would cry alot, be really fussy especially at night and since this he has gotten in 4 molars plus 4-5 other teeth with no fussing at all! We didn't even know he was getting them until we saw them in his mouth. He doesn't chew onit but it's made of amber and something with the warmth of their skin releases something from the amber that soothes them. I didn't thnk it would work but I wanted to try anyways and its great! I ordered mine at hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->