Is shivering a normal symptom?

Leeny

Happy Mammy
Reaction score
Since getting a bfp I've had the odd shivering spell (goosebumps/just can't get warm) but today has been terrible. I've felt so cold and shivery all day yet it's been lovely out. Brrrr, anyone else?

Omg yes this has been terrible for me since my bfp only since week 12 has it improved x

It's really unpleasant (and was really worried it was the sign of something bad about to happen). I feel almost feverish-but don't feel remotely ill. Very odd! Sorry you're suffering too, although it's reassuring for me :winkwink:

I think being cold or warm is fine being cold been very odd for me as with both my girls i was warm from getting bfp (always how hubby would say im preg lol)

Cold ive had been like a very deep chill throughout my whole body i was wearing thick long cardigans out in sun few weeks ago. x

I get really cold spells too, then at night I'm so hot I have to put the ceiling fan on.

I have been super cold as well! I thought it was just a coincidence but now I am wondering if it's a good sign!

Same thing here. It comes and goes and I think might be easing up a bit now. Then at night I wake up sweating. I went and got my thyroid checked thinking maybe it was that, but results were perfect so I guess it is just a pg symptom!

Yes I definitely have this as a symptom, it was so bad at one I was wearing blankets round my shoulders so I looked like a little old lady lol once I was able to get out of bed a walk around more (had bad nausea and sickness) I was sat in my garden in the sun with blankets on, I must have looked quite funny, but I didn't care, I felt like I had the flu, feverish and shivery and just horrid. So glad I don't feel like that so much now, just in the evenings and not as intense.

I thought I was crazy having the cold chills I've been getting, even though it's warm out!

I haven't been cold but I have been extremely omg lol. Today it was kinda cold outside and I only wore a shirt, light hoodie and fleece cus I was so hot. I couldn't wait to cool air hit me haha.

Ahhh so glad I saw this I've had this if in the sun I'm too hot and can't tolerate it, but as soon as I step out the sun I'm cold to the bone! V strange as with my daughter I was hot and flushed if anything through the pregnancy!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->