Is Smelly Urine a Sign Of Early Pregnancy ?

babyburbidge

Reaction score
hi :flower: i know it probably a silly question... but me and my husband are trying for our first baby, and i am due on in 2 days. i dont feel like i am going to come on, i have no signs that i normally do like sore breast and my urine is really strong smelling. my husband went into the bathroom after me and commented on it with out me saying anything. i know i dont have a UTI as a care assistant i know all the signs for that. i Drink plenty.. so was just wondering if this could possibly be a sign that i am pregnant??

xx :cloud9:

unfortunately, no. i know, mine smelled diff. too so definitely not a stupid question...but i just got my visit from AF so...guess it just has varying smells...<sigh>

Strong smelling urine can be one of the signs of early pregnancy, it is listed as a symptom on the website I use to log my symptoms. Hope you get your :bfp: soon x

I think it is a sign of hormonal changes (like all well known symptoms really) but sadly it cannot be relied on to establish whether you are pregnant or not :wacko:

Strong smelling urine can be one of the signs of early pregnancy, it is listed as a symptom on the website I use to log my symptoms. Hope you get your :bfp: soon x

It can be a symptom i guess...but it's also a symptom of AF...so many preg symptoms are the same as AF...

I too have smelly wee, have done since DTD last weekend!! I think with all the baby gravy it dosen't help! As for it being a preg sign I thought that too! I am only 7 days past ov and tested yesterday and had a neg test....BUT am hoping it might be positive in say a weeks time!

good luck and hope u get your BFP v v v v soon!!

clare xx

Yes it defianetly can be a sign of early pregnancy. Good luck :thumbup:

I get that some months, but then, I get almost all preg signs at one time or another. I've never been confirmed preg (had a few suspect CPs but never confirmed) so I say it could be either ither. good luck though! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->