Is spotting cd1?

Fire_fly

Reaction score
Hi girls, so my period normally just comes on as a full red flow every month(sorry tmi) but last month it started as pink spotting to brown discharge for two days then a red flow. Would you count the spotting as cd1? I'm not sure if I'm a couple of days out with my dates. Thanks :thumbup:

Hi girls, so my period normally just comes on as a full red flow every month(sorry tmi) but last month it started as pink spotting to brown discharge for two days then a red flow. Would you count the spotting as cd1? I'm not sure if I'm a couple of days out with my dates. Thanks :thumbup:

Spotting is not considered the start of Af, so when you get the flow that's when Cd1starts:winkwink: hope that helps:flower:

Spotting is not considered the start of Af, so when you get the flow that's when Cd1starts:winkwink: hope that helps:flower:

Thanks. I'm trying to keep track of my cycles as there very irregular (26-33 days , changes every month) after being on the pill for almost 10 years, coming off to TTC then back on again afterwards! Stopped again as it wasn't agreeing with me anymore and it's been long enough for them settle now(10 months) so I think I would have always been irregular, the pill just masked it. Never normally get spotting and kept reading conflicting advice that spotting didn't count then another place saying it did! Lol:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->