Is symptom spotting driving you crazy....

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
I can't help it and its driving me crazy...:wacko:I'm so impatient to meet my little man....! not that i want to rush him but as im trying and hoping for a VBA2C i also dont want to go over....

keep having all kinds of symptoms and then thinking "could this means labour will be soon" but I know it wont be for a good few weeks or more yet. Driving myself crazy....:wacko:!
This morning..... i am
- very loose ( sorry TMI) cant stop going to loo...
- Dont fancy eating my normal snacks ( not even sure this is a symptom :blush:)
- Feeling a bit sick....
- Also had more shooting pains in foofoo when walking on school run this morning...
- I also feel like crap this moring ( not that that is realated lol...

Other thaings i look out for daily are...
- Constant knicker and loo paper watching!:blush:
- lower back pain
- pain in upper thighs

Share your crazy or not so crazy symptom spotting .....just for fun...:thumbup:

Im exactly the same hun, but Im booked in for a section so I want to be able to know as soon as something might be happening so I can go in and have him!
I check loo roll all the time, I keep thinking the back ache im getting is different in some way. I keep getting BH but when I get on with a bit of a cramp I think something is happening. Iam dying to meet my little boy and seeing how excited my dd is and always asking when hel be here makes it even worse! xx

Im exactly the same hun, but Im booked in for a section so I want to be able to know as soon as something might be happening so I can go in and have him!
I check loo roll all the time, I keep thinking the back ache im getting is different in some way. I keep getting BH but when I get on with a bit of a cramp I think something is happening. Iam dying to meet my little boy and seeing how excited my dd is and always asking when hel be here makes it even worse! xx

when are you booked in hunny x did you have a section last time ?

I am the same even though I also have a felling he will be 7/8days late, I am still loo paper watching and wondering why my lower back and actually front is heavy, warm and achey xx

Hahaha, you sound like me!!! 15 days left and I'm driving myself crazy!!! X

Yeah I'm exactly the same! I've been having quite painful BH/practice contractions on and off for the last couple of days and was sick yesterday, so I keep getting all excited but nothing is happening still! SO impatient now!

its just the not knowing i wish i could be more patient lol

was never good at suprises....

me too !

i am on loo paper watch , movement watch , trying to find my cervix etc.

yesterday i felt "weird" so i thought oh maybe lol just wishful thinking i reckon atm

i just want a sign so i can make sure oh or my mom or someone is here im getting impatient but at the same time i got a lot on so dont want her to come till 38 weeks +

im ust sick of the constant uti , not being comfy , being snappy and hormonal etc

yep this is me too. i keep getting BH, i keep checking my knickers and loo roll hoping for a show or to see mucus plug, back ache, cramping, had a couple of loose stools but only 1 offs and then nothing? i've even checked my cervix to see if i'm anymore dilated but i will stop doing that as i'm worried that'll irritate it or something? i just want a sign to let me know when it's gonna happen. the not knowing is driving me insane!!! x

So pleased it is not just me. I havn't been this bad since TTC. I know I my daughter will be overdue but it really has not stopped that voice at the back of my head screaming "but it could happen NOW!"

I thought i was bad peeing on sticks while TTC but this takes the mick.....
lol

haha yeah it's almost like it was when TTC :p Crazy!!!
I also keep checking loo-paper and knickers.
And everytime when walking for a long time I get these cramps and am hoping they're contractions (probably just BH)
And every cramp or weird feeling makes me hope something's happening!!

I told myself last night: ok, nothing's gonna happen anytime soon so just stop thinking about it!! - NOT WORKING!! :S

Just hurry up little boy!! Mummy wants to see you and hold you!!

I've been saying since the start 'I know I'll go over, I know I'll go over...' but I'm still sitting here, thinking 'Ooh, I'm a bit crampy! Maybe something's happening!' even though I'm not really that crampy at all.

Every night for the past few days, I've gone to bed thinking 'Maybe I'll wake up in labour!'

I'm actually starting to annoy myself now. I can feel that my body is gearing itself up for labour but realistically, I don't think anything will happen in the next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->