Is the 25th centile line ok?

milliemeg

Mummy to Amelia
Reaction score
Amelia was up until a week ago BF shes now EBM fed with the odd 5oz FF as she was getting very fussy at the breast.
So to see what she was having i started epressing all her feeds and she generally takes 3-5oz i thought she had been drinking loads this week and had a few more FF she would have put on more weight but shes on the 25th centile line putting on an avg of 2-3oz a week friends baby who is a month ahead is bang on 50th and putting on 6-10oz a week

thanks

Gem

25th percentile is fine! It means out of 100 babies Amelia was the 25th heaviest when they were weighed on that day x

I wouldnt worry, bf babies are often lower on the percentile. Jasmine is always on the 50th percentile which means she is average sized... but she is ff.

thats absolutely fine. my lo was 9th centile since birth. in last two weeks has had major growth spurt and now just below 50th!! I wouldnt worry at all especially if shes growing well. the old adage applies.. all babies are different!! :)

Jasmine is around the 25centile hun, and she is one of the lightest babies I have seen at her age, hense why I think she doesn't eat enough

thanks ladies HV seems fine with her said if she poos and pees enough and is generally happy dont worry, but its hard not too shes always been long and thin shes never had a belly just makes me wonder where she does put all this milk :rofl:

Lola is currently 15% and FF.

I think 25 is absolutly fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back