Is the CBFM worth the money?? Plz lend opinions!

angelgirl86

Reaction score
I'm considering buying a clearblue fertility monitor and was wondering is it really worth the money? It looks like a great TTC tool but I want to hear from those who have one, what are your opinions on it? Also where did you get yours? Any help would be appreciated thanks. :)

I think so, I have only used mine for one cycle but was surprised when I ovulated. I thought I would o later in my cycle so would have missed it otherwise. In hindsight I would recommend getting it from amazon as I found some good deals online after paying over a hundred quid for the kit on the high street. good luck :)

Hi angel, I used mine for a year without any joy :(. I peaked all but one cycle if I remember correctly but it didn't get me the BFP I've dreamed of :sad2:. I'm in the UK and bought mine from a local pharmacy store when there was a 20% promotion (£80). I've seen it on a UK fertility site for quite a lot less (£63), and the sticks were just over half the price (£14). Try this link https://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/clearblue.html - it lets you change the currency to US$ so might work for you! Now that I'm on clomid I've read it can mess with the highs/peaks so I'm using IC OPKs now (and saving A LOT of money - I got mine from the same website as above). Just coming up to O so I've started to check.
Best of luck hun :hugs:
xxx

Will be getting my CBFM tomorrow, thanks ladies :).

They are definitely a great tool as long as you are not taking any fertility meds. If you are taking Clomid or some other things- it gives you false readings but MANY women have success with it! BFP vibes for you! :dust:

Angel girl! if your from the uk go to superdrug! For some reason they are selling them for £30! Good luck! X

Hi hun this is my first cycle using it (well only on cd5 today so it hasnt asked for a test stick yet)

Take a look at the poll I set up on here asking how many cycles it took using CBFM to get BFP
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...ity-monitor-cbfm-before-getting-your-bfp.html

Hope it helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->