Is The Normal?

tverb84

Reaction score
Sometimes when I use a public bathroom it's hard for me to go. Especially if it's one I've never used before or if I'm stressed. Sometimes it's so bad that I can't go and wait until I get home.

I don't want to say it's not "normal"- but do you have any clue why it would be happening? Has it always been this way or more recent? I'm thinking maybe there is some sort of anxiety in that situation causing it- and if you can figure out why, or learn to better deal with it- then that can help?

It doesn't happen all the time just once in a while. It mainly happens if another woman is in the bathroom or if it's busy. If the bathroom is empty I have no problem.

I have "shy" bladder when it comes to public restrooms. I can NOT pee if someone is in the bathroom as well, even if I have to pee like crazy. It totally sucks and I usually just have to sit there and think of something else, sometimes it works, sometimes I have to wait til they leave. I'm not sure why it happens but I've always been that way.

At least I know now that I'm not the only one.

I used to be like this and it took a long time and having children who damaged my lady parts making it impossible to not go to change it.

I also had to realise that it was that I didn't want anyone to hear me pee that was causing an issue. It is the reason I am in there so everyone knew why I was there so I had to stop being shy about it.

I now pee like a waterfall.

number twos are still impossible.

I hardly ever go #2 in public bathrooms unless I can't wait until I get home.

I think it's fairly common - it's called Paruresis (for urine) or Parcopresis (for, well, the other) if you want to wiki it :)

I've got the former a bit, I found (oddly) that sometimes if I close my eyes and take a deep breath you can calm yourself enough for it.

I try and relax when I'm having a hard time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->