Is the Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep worth it?

Girly922

Reaction score
We're trying to get the last few bits ready for baby's arrival and we plan to FF. Not that I'm feeling very supported in this choice by midwife/health visitor etc. But that's a different story. I was just wondering if the perfect prep is worth it? I've heard mixed reviews about it and don't want to go spending a huge amount if its not reliable.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

I wasn't sure about it to be honest but my other half bought it for us without me knowing and I have to tell you it has been amazing. I was worried about the many ways I had been told about/researched about heating up bottles/prepping bottles for my newborn (1 week old now!) but this has taken away the stress of all of that. The bottle is ready in 2 mins, you press a button twice and the bottle is ready at the right temp for your baby,
you need to buy a new water filer every 3 months but both of us agree it has taken a lot of stress out of feeding. Go for it is my opinion lol!

It's been the best thing baby related weve bought! Been using ours 11 weeks now and I don't know what we'd do without it!

Yes it's expensive but for peace of mind its worth it with so much different advice on making up bottles.

You'd swear I work for TT the amount I praise this machine but its a godsend.

Whilst I remember babies r us are doing 3 for 2 on tommee tippee and this includes perfect prep filters.

Thanks ladies. Think we'll invest. Lol. And good to know about the 3 for 2!! :)

And congrats willow!

It's been the best thing baby related weve bought! Been using ours 11 weeks now and I don't know what we'd do without it!

Yes it's expensive but for peace of mind its worth it with so much different advice on making up bottles.

You'd swear I work for TT the amount I praise this machine but its a godsend.

Wss^^^

Another thumbs up here! I love ours. Best thing we've boughy this time round. So easy and quick.

I was wondering this as I really want to buy one, I'm scared the hot shot won't be enough to kill the bacteria in the milk.. I'm paranoid about bacteria haha.

I'm currently trying to talk my oh into buying it me :)

I make up feeds and store them in the fridge, which I don't like doing as your suppose to make feeds up as you need them but it's so hard making up a fresh feed each time especially when your little one is screaming and you have to wait 30mins for the kettle to cool! I started buying cartons to make it easie to make up feeds but it turned out very expensive... So as you can see I really want this machine but still daren't take the dive and buy it, if it was on offer or cheaper price I deffo would.. So for now I'm bargain hunting lol x

I was wondering this as I really want to buy one, I'm scared the hot shot won't be enough to kill the bacteria in the milk.. I'm paranoid about bacteria haha.

I make up feeds and store them in the fridge, which I don't like doing as your suppose to make feeds up as you need them but it's so hard making up a fresh feed each time especially when your little one is screaming and you have to wait 30mins for the kettle to cool! I started buying cartons to make it easie to make up feeds but it turned out very expensive... So as you can see I really want this machine but still daren't take the dive and buy it, if it was on offer or cheaper price I deffo would.. So for now I'm bargain hunting lol x

The hot shot is quite hot and I've not had any issues with using it the last 3 months. Just think the amount of money you will save by not having to buy ready made formula it will be worth it!

There's £20 off at Babies R Us at the moment and you might find a 10 or 20% off if you google it.

Love love love it!
Deffo an investment I wouldn't be without. Plus you don't need to worry about anyone making the bottle up wrong, it's pretty foolproof. Especially if you keep some per measured powder in milk dispensers nearby, bottle can be in baby's mouth in 2 mins!

I love mine and would happily marry the person who invented it!

We got ours for £80 from Mothercare (they price matched amazon) but I honestly would have paid more for it, now that I know how good it is!!!

It also means we can truly feed on demand as we can have a bottle ready in less than 3 minutes. Perfect for night feeds!

It may also be a coincidence but LO only tends to fuss when she's actually hungry rather than fussing before she's that hungry cause she knows she'll get her bottle quickly rather than having to wait.

All in all, I'd say get it. You wouldn't regret it, if only for knowing the bottles are made properly, never mind the speed they are ready in!!!

Definitely will be investing. Some great reviews here ladies! Sounds like you should all be on commission! Lol.

I love ours. It has really taken out the stress of feeding especially through the night! LO is only 8 days old so still not in a proper feeding schedule so its handy to have a bottle ready within a few minutes.

Inwasnt fussed in getting it but OH wanted it ad he loves his gadgets. Would deffo reccomend x

I like ours too but my only complaint is that it beeps after it has put the steam in and then again after the water has gone in and it is sooo loud!!!! I don't think there is really any need for it to be this loud. It's ok during the day but at night it could wake the whole house up! Apart from this it is a pretty good gadget

FYI the asda baby event sale is on now and they have the perfect prep almost half price 😁

Love it. Best thing we bought.

Only issue was the hot temps we had in July and it wouldn't run. Easy to solve by putting a few ice cubes in with the water tank and don't keep the tank full. Only put what you need in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->