Is there a chance I'm pregnant?

7kmw1994

Reaction score
For the past 3/4 weeks I have been really fatigued all day, I work 8-5 and when I come home Im usually in the bed by 7:30. I haven't taken my birth control in about 6 weeks. This week I've been feeling nauseous and some of the foods I love to eat I can't stand the smell of this week. My period was about 2.5 weeks ago and it was shorter by a couple days and a lot lighter. I've been having some slight abdominal pain that lasts for the majority of the day and have been bloated for about 3 weeks. I went for a transvaginal ultrasound 4 days ago to see if a cyst on my left ovary had went away and it did. The doctor and the ultrasound tech saw that my endometrium was 17mm thick when 3 months ago it was only 4mm thick. A urine test came back negative, but he ordered bloodwork (hcg and progesterone) but the results wont be back for a couple days since it was done at the end of the week and the labs have to be sent off. He also gave me a bag full of different prenatal vitamin samples to try. Is there a high probability that I'm pregnant?

I think it's because you stopped the BC and it threw your body off. You could be pregnant though of course as long as you're having sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->