Is there a line?!

BlushingBride

Reaction score
Hello!! I'd love some help! I'm not exactly sure when I o'ed but my period is supposed to come either Sat or Sun. I tested this morning (not with FMU) and got a BFN...or so I thought. Ran some errands and came
home and went to the restroom and lots of cm again. I looked at the test sitting there from earlier and I saw the faintest faintest line. Is it an evap line or possible bfp?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 71
i definitely see a line on the second pic you've posted! could be a start of your BFP, though since it was out of the testing window take it with the pinch of salt... though your CM sounds promising! fingers crossed

I Defiantly see a line on the second one too! Re test in two days :) good luck

Thanks! I thought I actually saw this line when I first tested but thought I was imagining things. Last month I never had an evap line with the same brand and I actually saw a whiter line than the background in that spot! Who knows! Lol. I'll test again tomorrow morning with FMU! Baby dust to all!!!

I can see a line on the second one, good luck!

I just test again after drinking a bottle of water (didn't expect much) and I got the same faint line but before the 3 min mark. It's so super faint and I don't know how many dpo I am but can I call this a bfp?

Looks like my 9dpo positive, was much more obvious the next day!

If you drank a bottle of water first I would say you diluted your urine try doing one after a 3 hour hold of pee tomorrow or FMU (although SMU or afternoon was always better for me) and I think you will see a line :thumbup:

:dust:

I see a faint line on the second pic! Good luck :)

I took another frer this morning and the line came up a little bit darker! (No squinting needed). I also had a dream about getting a positive test last night...just like I did with my first! Thanks ladies for all of you help!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->