Is there a nighttime nappy that will go 10 - 12 hours??

sheridon1984

Mummy to Sophia
Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help me!!
Sophia has been really good and sleeping all night, she goes to bed between 7 & 8pm and wakes up between 6 & 8am (so we are incredibly lucky I know) our problem is that she does not get changed in this time because she does not wake. We use the pop-ins at night but have been finding that she is wet in the mornings and it had made her back dry and sore from lying in pee.

We have put her in disposables at night for the time being until we can sus out if there is a superduper nappy out there that we can use instead.

If anyone would like to buy the nappies then they will be on ebay shortly and I will be able to give you the item number if your interested (this message isn't meant to be a sales plug - just thought it was worth mentioning)

Thanks in advance for your help :)

We've found BumGenius 3.0 pockets, Very Baby Simply Nights and BagShot Row Bamboo overnights work the best for us. For the VB and BRSB we use fleece pants over it

abigail goes 8 hours in her BG V3's they're our staple night nappy....would def go to 10 hours but shes never slept that long before so dont know for sure lol, but the insert could've taken more when i took it out!

We use BGv3 and organic Flips, both work well for us.

Dont forget about the swap and sell sticky!

Q goes 12 hours easily in his organic flip with a fleece liner on it.

Just so you know you can't sell used nappies on eBay

we find pop ins fine with the dri-night booster (presume youve tried that), otherwise recently used a bedbug with a wrap and a weenotions night notions, with great success.

Thanks for your replies everyone. We use BG V3 during the day and the lollipop advisor that we bought them from recommended the Pop-in for night because there is a double band around the legs to help from leaks!

We will try the BG at night and see how we get on with that.

I had no idea that you couldn't sell used nappies on ebay so thanks for that also.

Ellie: do you mean the two pads that are in it anyway? we haven't got any other than that

Thanks again everyone xx

Ellie: do you mean the two pads that are in it anyway? we haven't got any other than that

There is a dry night booster you use in the Pop Ins for night use https://www.babipur.co.uk/shop/m15/Pop-in_Nappy/p1437/Pop-In_Bamboo_Dry_Nite_Booster/product_info.html

They fold over so there are 3 extra layers in the nappy, you use the big snap in soaker as well and you can even use the little snap in one as well if they are a very heavy wetter, but the nappy will be very bulky.

HTH xx

I use specific night nappies even though my LO is not a heavy wetter.
Tots Bots Stretchies are excellent, Ellas house bumhuggers, WeeNotions Night Notions and Holdens Landing Bedbugs are the ones I have. All require a wrap.

ebay had a no used nappy policy and they get removed. tho someone did tell me the other week this is changing but I couldn;t tell u about that.

As for night time nappies we use bumgenius verison 3's no problems with both inserts in and a microfibre cloth.

I just use 2 bamboo nappies, one over the other! Huge bum, but it works fine!

thanks for the replies everyone, i've ordered the night time boosters for the pop ins this morning so fingers crossed that will do the trick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->