Is there a point in pregnancy your belly stops growing??

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Ok so I can't see any change at all over the past 3 weeks not even in pictures. Do you hit a plateau in pregnancy. I can't remember from my previous pregnancies. Pic attached is 32 and 35 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 31
I would say there's a growth difference there ur second pic ur bump alot further out xx

don't know but i am feeling so big now and i have another 13 wks growing!! hoping it does plateau at some point!
I can see a slight difference in your two pics..v neat bump btw! :)

You may not see it but there is a real differance there.
There is a huge growth spurt around 35 ish weeks and over the next 2 weeks baby will nearly double in size but the main differance people will notice isnt somuch a size change bur more a shape change.
The bump gets alor of deffinition in its shape.

I' thought the same thing, but I have noticed belly changes in shape now. It's more pointy and goes up and down by the day!

I also was just thinking that because baby is very posterior that I won't see as much difference. Thanks for putting my mind at ease ladies and I'm hoping bub has a growth spurt soon I started a high protein diet as I realised I was hardly getting any at all so hopefully it contributes to her weight. Have been trying to turn her anterior for a few weeks now. Spending half my day on hands and knees but she won't budge. So look like another back to back labour =0

well my circumference was 47 inches a couple of weeks ago, and I measured again yesterday and it was 48 inches. So I haven't stopped growing yet.

I measured today an mine is 46in at the belly Button height

A tiny difference.. I take pics every 2 weeks an sometimes I see a difference sometimes not...:)

I see a difference hun. Second bump looks a bit farther our and more rounded :) it's gorgeous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->