Is there a point to pre-seed if EWCM is abundant?

chocolatechip

Reaction score
I get quite a lot of EWCM each month. Does this mean that I shouldn't use pre-seed or is it "doubling my chances" if I do?

Is pre-seed really just intended for those who don't get a lot of EWCM?

Any BFP success stories with just relying on natural EWCM?

Just my opinion but I think it would be a waste of money. If you're having plenty of natural ewcm, that's great! I agree with you and think preseed was made for woman who produce little to no ewcm. From what I've seen the stuff is pretty dear and I would be heartbreaking spending so much for it to make no difference? If money isn't an issue though, it couldn't hurt. Plus DTD is way more fun with lube ;) My Hubby at least always seems to love it hehe

i use conceive plus which is just the same but cheaper. tbh before my son i didnt have ewcm and now i do after having him i still use it as apparently it makes hubby soldiers live longer so i use it for that reason

Only advantage I can think of is if you don't get a lot of arousal fluid. Since regular lubricants are bad for sperm, you'll still want to use a fertility friendly one if you're dry during sex.

Part of the benefit of preseed is that it balances the pH of your vagina so it's not hostile to sperm. Sperm have an ideal pH level for survival and not all women's vaginas are sperm friendly environments. I had TONS of ewcm every month, but after ttc for ten months I got pregnant only after using preseed. It's not to say it's guaranteed to work, but in my opinion it's at least worth a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->