Is there a way to tell if babys still breech ..

CLH_X3

Love my two babies!
Reaction score
Midwife thinks the babys breech ... I totally missed it as she's written breech in my book for weeks :dohh:
It was only on my last app they made more of a thing about it ..

Well is there anyway I can tell by feeling my stomach if baby is still breech ? Midwife said when she feels baby head is like a hard lump and the bum feels softer when there trying to find which is which !! Not that it really helps me !! Lol

90% of movement is above the belly button ... About 2 inches above the belly button and to either side ... I literally feel no movement below my belly button! Unless I'm bent double then I feel lil movements as if she's telling me to move!! Lol ...

Does this sound breech still or not?

My movement is belly Button and up and they think mine is breech too. I'm 36 wks Monday.

My babies breech, i actually felt her head just under my right ribs at my last appointment :) I can tell she's there still because i've been having alot of discomfort in my ribs because of it.

Most of my movement is above the belly button and feels like her arm, i also feel kicks to the left middle side of my stomach, altho sometimes it literally feels like she's dancing on my pubic bone!!

I hope she turns! I want a waterbirth ... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->