• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there an age limit here?

girlnboots

Mother to 4 furbabies
Reaction score
I'm 22 and pregnant with my boyfriend's baby. I definitely feel more teen than adult most days, especially since we're not married.

Would you ladies mind if I poked around every now and then? I don't want to offend anyone.

We have lots of girls on this forum in their early 20's! its kind of turned into more of a young mothers forum!
Welcome! Im Lizzie, 17, with a 2 week 4 day old daughter named sawyer. Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm 20 but not pregnant but I am a teen mummy I'm always in these forums to help all the other mummy and introduce my self hehe

I'm hillary 20 and I have an almost 4 year old son called hayden and I also have a 20 week old lil girl called aleia x

Congrats on the bubba. Happy and healthy 9 months

Not sure. I've just started popping over here too..I'm 21 and 35 weeks with my first :)

I think this section should be changed to young mothers really, as there's lots of late teens/early 20s on here :)

Its not a problem for me, your still pretty young so why not:) Hi i'm Bethany i'm 15(16 in October) and 31 weeks and 1 day today with my little girl whos due June 18th:) congrats on your baby:) Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months:)

I was wondering the same thing. I'm 24 but can never find anybody I can properly relate to on the other threads :shrug:

I think turning this in to a young mums thread would be good.

Hi there. Im Kristina I'm 16 and I have a 6 day old boy called Noah.
I'm not sure if theres an age limit but I definatley wouldn't mind talking/supporting you ladies! :)

haha I like the title "young mothers" better, anyway! "teenage pregnancy" has become such a commercialized, societal stereotyped title lately! Even though we are "teen mothers", becoming pregnant (even if the mom gives the baby up) requires a lot of growing up. Given, some people don't, but I'm just saying, I'm 16 and pregnant with my first, and I seriously feel like I can barely relate to my peers anymore these days- most of the people I hang out to and talk to (other than on here) are in their 20s.

Anyways other than that little rant, I'm Emma! Like I said I'm 16 and I'm 7 months along with my first- a little boy :) Welcome into the "young moms" group!

I certainly don't mind! Like the other girls said, it should be young mothers anyway :) Congrats on baby! My name is Evita and i'm 13 weeks + 4. Happy and healthy 9 months and I hope to be seeing you more around here :)

Thanks everyone! It's been so nice to see a young perspective on parenting and pregnancy on this board. I love this site, but a lot of the women on the other threads are older and much, much more experienced and it can be a bit overwhelming.

Definitely feel free to post! When I was pregnant there was a good handful of girls in there 20's here too! :flower:

But welcome and congratulations! I'm Clair, I'm 18 and I have a son called Jason who is almost 11 months old :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->