Is there an easier way i can find ....

D

DizzyMoo

who has thanked me as i seem to be getting a few at the moment & i don't like to appear ignorant by not saying thankyou or acknowledging it , & also is there an easier way i can check on the posts ive replied to or made. I'm losing track of which they are & whether i've posted or not. I dont want to miss any replies or again seem ignorant.

thankyou xxxxxxx

I don't know about checking who has thanked you but if you click on quick links at the top of the page and 3rd from the bottom is suscribed threads this shows everything you have ever posted on :)

:(
right you might have to bare with me a minute now :lol:
do you get email notifications to thread you have posted on?

no hun i don't , i think i turned them off coz i'd get that many emails otherwise.
At the top right it says 5371 unread posts and the figure just keeps going up, i kinda thought that would say how many have been replied but i guess not at that many lol

That is mad isn't it how it goes up and up :lol:
right I think i have sussed it if you don't want emails but subscriptions, don't hold me to it though will you? :lol:

If you go to your user CP, then edit options, there is an option that says , then a drop down box, you can have no emails but subsciption I think

I think it will only show threads you have replied to from there on though

yep coz it now says 5433 ! crikey ladies dont half waffle on here lol

ok ive changed the option thingy to now say no email notification so will that show as subscribed but i will see it when i log in? lol

Oh and will it return to zero? as currently it shows every convo anybody has commented on lol

Nope the unread posts will never be at zero unless you mark them all read, if you click on that it will show every thread that you haven't read since you were last online

But if you click on the quick list and subscribed thread then the threads you have posted on will show

does that make sense? or have iI just confused you more? :lol:

This thread should now show in your subscribed threads

ok just checked & it shows this thread we're in now but no others lol . So i guess if i make a new thread it will show or when i next comment on someone elses thread?

Sorry to be a pain . thanks x

yep they will all be in there from now on

Only other way i can think of for you to check on threads you have commented on is to go in to your profile and check your posts from there under statistics

and really no probs you not a pain at all :hugs:

you are welcome, glad I could be of some use :)

I've found where i can see which posts i've been thanked in hun just thought i'd let you know incase anyone else is sad enough to ask like me lol

Its in the user cp bit , under " my profile " and then statistics . hehehe

Hey well done you, you would never think i am a Mod and been on here years would you?? :lol:

lol It's ok i used to have my own forum a while ago so i knew it had to be on here somewhere hehe So i just went looking. So it proves being a nosey bird can help sometimes lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->