Is there an EXTREMELY IMPATIENT mood option?!(rant)

TattooedMama

Bubba, Daddy & Belly
Reaction score
Seems my body is preparing for labor or in slow labor depending how you look at it. I'm pretty sure my waters are leaking as I'm having extremely watery discharge. Had membranes stripped on monday, I was 3cm & 30% effaced so the dr really thought it would work to put me in labor. I have had ctx's on and off for days and almost always cramping to some extent. I know I am more effaced than before, I can feel it and probably at least 4cm possibly more.(If you dont think I should stick my fingers up my vagina to check myself keep it to yourself, its perfectly safe)

My poor husband, I have been an outright bitch to him the past 2 days. All I want to do is rip his head off and everything he does makes me cry or angry. I have been in tears near constantly the past few days. We are trying to buy a car in the middle of all this "is it labor..?" mess and today probably will be left with no car at all as the original deal fell through and now the dealership wants the car back.

I can't take it anymore, I'm starting to get depressed which I have a bad history with:cry: My hubby doesnt help either because he keeps constantly asking if I think shes coming whenever I start cramping or having ctx's, hes putting a lot of pressure on me to get her out & I dont have an answer for him:wacko:. I hope this little girl makes an appearance soon. If one more person tells me to 'relax' or 'be patient' I will knock them the F out.

There was no point to this, just needed to bitch somewhere....:blush:

I'm in the same boat hun. Minus the car, lol.
I had contractions 6 minutes apart for 4 hours last night. I'm so f'in emotional, when I'm crying I can't stop myself.
And I've come to the conclusion.... if my DH hasn't left me this pregnancy (or the last one), we'll be together forever, lol. (mood swings are so bad, I can't stand myself :rofl:)

:hugs:

I'm in the same boat hun. Minus the car, lol.
I had contractions 6 minutes apart for 4 hours last night. I'm so f'in emotional, when I'm crying I can't stop myself.
And I've come to the conclusion.... if my DH hasn't left me this pregnancy (or the last one), we'll be together forever, lol. (mood swings are so bad, I can't stand myself :rofl:)

:hugs:

LoL, I have told mine I dont want to be married to him, accused him of not wanting me or finding me attractive and telling him he will be useless to me when I'm in labor. But hes been an ass too, hes just putting so much damn stress and pressure on me. He expects me to fix the car situation, keeps asking me what to do about it, then starts in on when is the baby coming, you dont cook anymore...blah blah blah:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->