Is there any mistake that my little girl is not a little girl?

butterflywolf

Reaction score
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/P1010512_zps782990e5.jpg

Reason I ask this is because though I tell peeps that my ultrasound scan showed girl at 20 weeks (when pic was taken) but people say I think they have it wrong. They always say no she is going to end up being a he. So by going off of that pic is there any mistake that she is a she or a he? Thanks.

Hard to tell, but looks like a labia to me. Will you be able to get another scan before your EDD?

Hard to tell, but looks like a labia to me. Will you be able to get another scan before your EDD?

Probably not. I would love to get a private scan but DH doesn't want to fork out the 100 dollars for it. But as time goes by I am getting more and more uncertain cause of how everyone is saying boy. (What hurts is I would LOVE to have a boy first so as I sit here thinking that okay I'm finally over the disappointment of not having a boy (been about four weeks or so now that I couldn't be more happier since we are having a girl) but with peeps still putting that in my m ind that it is a boy well it doesn't help!!

It def looks loke a girl to me! Id be buying girl stuff! Pinks n purples ruffles n bowes :)

Yeah, That'd probably drive me crazy! Maybe your doc could look at the picture the next time your in the office?

Might have to bring pic in again to ask doctor. I see him on the 24th of May.

It's not very clear. I guess it's possible, since its only going to drive you mad I'd just go in with the mindset that you are having a girl and let fate see

At 20 weeks its very unlikely that they'd be wrong. It's hard to see from here (probably because of the way the picture was transferred to the computer), but what I can tell is her legs are spread wide open and there's no room for hiding anything :haha:

Yea thates definately a little girl. Tell people to stfu! :D

I was told at my 20 week scan I was having another girl but since then all the appointments that I have been scanned at the midwife/gp says ''he's this, he's that!!'' and when I ask so she is really a he and they say ''its just how we talk'' so I got soooo confused that I just went yellow baby!! But your scan photo definately looks like a girl!

That's a girl..no mistaking that. Let me tell you...people were so adamant that they could see boy parts in my profile view ultrasound but I'm having a girl! I see absolutely no boy junk in that picture. They can not say you are having a girl unless they were sure.

Definitely a girl. My little boys bits were hard to miss! lol x

Looks nothing like my boys scan so I'd say girl! Congrats and tell others to stuff it. :)

That def looks like a little girl to me. I've been told that if it resembles a hamburger, then it's a girl. That looks hamburgerish to me, lol. The Scan of my boy at 20wks is very different to yours. X

Its defiantly a girl this is how my girl looked when I first saw and everyone was saying it could be a boy but later at 28 weeks we saw a full vagina.

Yes boy bits are very obvious especially from that angle. I've had 2 boys and neither of their scans looked like that.
My OH said with both of mine with the leg shots oh it's def a boy then before the scanner said anything! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->