Is there anyone out there who can make me feel better? Totally desperate!!!

hoping4willow

Reaction score
Hello there, so i'm sitting here at 6th dpo and im obsessing over when to take a hpt, i have absolutely driven myself bonkers and stuck in my 2 week wait, can someone please help me out?

Hey there!! I'm not sure exactly how this works because I haven't had to go through the process of trying to conceive but I know a few ppl that have and it can be a really anxious time in your life :) I hope all goes well for you. Good luck :hugs:

Well i know a lot of really sensetive tests will pick it up at 8 dpo, if you have any tests that at 10hcg. I know its also not recommended but if you have any opks hanging around they may show something if your levels are up. I know how the 2ww goes and it sucks! Your almost there :hug:! I hope you get your :bfp: really soon!

I know how it exactly cept mines worse i was ttc and missed period tested and now its been 3 months still no period and all negative hpt i know how you feel ive come to hate hpt

feel the same too... :cry: huhuhu!

i hope God will give us the blessing we are waiting!

i will recommend you to wait a little longer before you test honey :) it's hard but you will get a better accurate result if you do:0

how long have being TTC?

U could always buy them 10ul cheapies of ebay as they can work form 4 days b4 ur :witch: is due. I used them well b4 that:blush::rofl: but only got a :bfp: a day b4 :witch: was due

Good luck

I feel your pain...I am 4dpo...well, 5dpo now, since it is just past midnight here. LOL! It sucks waiting. Just *try* to keep your self occupied with something else...I am testing at 9dpo...father's day. :)

My ticker just changed to 20dpo...hahaha
so sad to wait til after 12am to see it..lol but I am half way thro the wait.
I plan to test 4 days before AF is due....its early and I am know that I can test negative right up til AF or even after..BUT what a nice surprise...sooner then later.

Now the downside is getting a positive result but end up with AF.
could mean an early miscarriage. ( can be very disapointing/devestating) But I want to know if I have a problem with implanting or developing bean.

I am to much of a control freak with my body now....

Good luck with your test..whenever you take it..hehe

9-12 dpo if your sensible if you start frm 7dpo I'd say every 2 days after that - if you 'must' ;)

Good luck

9 NOT 10....ya whoo.......good news:happydance:
thanks for the info!!!!!!!:thumpup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"