Is there anything else I can do?

Estesbaby

Reaction score
DH and I have been TTC since September 2012, I have been charting for 2 full cycles, a little over a week into my 3rd cycle of charting. So far, I believe I had an unconfirmed chemical pregnancy last cycle. I'm basing that off how I felt, AF was 6 days late, and I had a 19 day luteal phase, my normal luteal phase is 13 days. I tested and tested and never got a BFP, but I have read quite a bit, and apparently that happens sometimes.

I guess I'm wondering, is there anything else I can do to improve our chances? My doctor won't do anything until it has been a full year of active TTC, and even then I'm not sure what all I would be able to have done because of finances.

As far as I can tell I ovulate regularly, CD 17 the past 2 cycles, I don't have much CM though. I tried fertiaid for a month, and didn't notice a difference. I drink a ton of water daily, and I'm not sure what else I can do.

I'm getting so frustrated, and depressed that part of me doesn't know how much longer I can do it. Props to all you women who have been trying longer than I have, I can't even imagine.

I have read about baby asprin and stuff like that, but people all said not to do that if you have regular cycles, which I do.

Please help me, I'm feeling so lost and alone. I know my DH wants a baby too, but he is sick of me obsessing over it.

Sorry this is so long, but please don't read and run!

I know what you mean, it can be a very emotional journey.

It took DH and I 8 months to get our first BFP, although sadly it ended in miscarriage at 12 weeks. However, the things we did differently the month we got the BFP were using preseed and trying a rear entry position for BD ;) Of course I don't know if these things made any difference, but once I have my first cycle post M/C we will be trying these same things again.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->