is there anything in rules about ....

D

DizzyMoo

posting items once sold or is this entirely between the buyer/seller? I know you can't force anything so just wondered if there was anything more like giving advice or aomething? (if this makes sense)

Reason being i buy quite a few bits off here & bar a couple of sellers who are fab (honey08 & arcanegirl to mention just a couple), Im beginning to find certain people take your payment then they tell you they cant post for a week or 2, Or there are people who take your money & then 2/3 wks later you still haven't recieved anything or any word from the seller until you start pestering.

I don't see why they cant be polite before the sale & say can't post til xyz day or even if you paid why they cant just drop you a " sorry " pm .

I understand the forum can't do much i just wondered if you could add something to the rules maybe about posting within 7days or something??

Thanks xx

They should start up a feedback thread or something like on ebay and amazon. Then you would know which ones are reliable and which ones to avoid!

I dont think there is I always post with the week ...while the snow was here i waited to go to the town to post as our post office was hit n miss to wether they had the post collected x

Oh i know hun when its weather problems like just lately then that's totally understandable i just meant in general .
Certainly don't expect anyone to go risking their lives to post something lol

Not really much you can do other than asking member when your doing a deal when they plan to send before making a payment? We'd be dealing with complaints all the time but the guidelines do state you trade at your own risk.

I sold a couple of things recently myself and only 2/3 left within a couple of days :blush: Id lost the bumbo tray haha put it somewhere safe so safe I couldn't find it then I missed the post office :blush: but as she didn't need it straight away she was very understanding. Contact if theres a problem should be made its only polite and most times you find the buyer more than understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->