is there anywhere that sells inbetween size sleepsuits?

Sarah lo

mum of 2 little monkeys!
Reaction score
My LO is 3 months old and unless we're going out somewhere I dress her in sleepsuits pretty much all the time as they're cumfy and she looks so cute in them :D

The trouble is that the size 0-3 is starting to look small on her. Her toes look really cramped and they look so tight I wonder if she can bend her legs properly. So today I decided to crack open her first pack of size 3-6s but she's absolutely drowned in them. (we're talking a good 3 inches of fabric hanging from the ends of her arms and legs!) :haha:

So I don't really know what to do next. It'll be a good month or so till the bigger size fits but I doubt ill get another week out of the smaller ones.

So I was wondering if anyone knows of any shops that do inbetween sizes? Or anywhere that does generous 0-3 sizes (or small 3-6 sizes)

I find tesco Babygro come up small they also don't seem to accommodate the chunkier legged babies!! Matalan I find big asda seem to fit just right I also have this issue when my lo moves up a size it's surprising how quickly they fit into them though

I find h&m and matalan quite genorous and next and bhs quite small fitting.
If its just in the house I would cut the toes out and pop socks on her instead lol.

Also if you want to spend a bit more h&m do size 2-4 months

Sainsburys are quite generous too :) x

asda tend to be a lot smaller than tescos/next/mothercare ect. try some asda ones

I like the H & M ones. I have found that the ones without feet tend to last a lot longer than the ones with feet.

I cut the feet off, hem then and pop socks on.

asda tend to be a lot smaller than tescos/next/mothercare ect. try some asda ones

I agree; the ASDA ones are definitely shorter in the leg and smaller in the feet than the same size in Tesco or any other shop; my only issue with the asda ones is the the way the poppers are put on means that the legs on them gape a bit xx

H&M have 4-6months and they are really generous sizes :) and they have lots of footless ones

Yep, we find sainsburys are huge! Good value too so worth getting a pack or two :)

I definately agree Next clothes I love but i always need the size,bigger as DS is quite long. Defo try Next. I also always find they shrink a bit after a wash. Hope you find ones that fit :)

Goodness... i found next to be huge compared to mothercare and a few other brands.

Asda def small though. And a good price if you are not going to use them for long.

your telling me!!!!! my daughter is 6 months 3 weeks shes 34inches!!! taller then 99% of babys by charts at 6 months the norm is 27 inch here in usa and shes weights 18ps not to small not super chubby i have to buy 18 months just for length but there super baggy on her lol i wish they told by inches n weight that be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->