Is there life after death?

AOB- Where/what gives you comfort?

TattiesMum- :hugs:

Your post gives me comfort as well :) I feel like he is there, within her ykwim? I just don't get the "I know he is up there" feeling...

:hugs: to you too Smokey. My father's side isn't very talkative about things like that, but I know there have been many early, later term and infant losses... :(

Thank you.

Your post gives me comfort as well :) I feel like he is there, within her ykwim? I just don't get the "I know he is up there" feeling...

:hugs: to you too Smokey. My father's side isn't very talkative about things like that, but I know there have been many early, later term and infant losses... :(

Thank you.

I think that's the thing though Hon ... he isn't 'up there' in some sort of distant place :shrug: He's all around you, all of the time in a very real way ... his presence touches you all of the time which is why you don't notice it - who of us 'notices' things that are just normal iyswim?

My boss always says this ... and that when we have those sudden moments when the loss hits us out of the blue again and we feel bereft all over again - that that is when they are closest to us - kind of tapping us on the spiritual shoulder to remind us that they are here :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you.

I think that's the thing though Hon ... he isn't 'up there' in some sort of distant place :shrug: He's all around you, all of the time in a very real way ... his presence touches you all of the time which is why you don't notice it - who of us 'notices' things that are just normal iyswim?

My boss always says this ... and that when we have those sudden moments when the loss hits us out of the blue again and we feel bereft all over again - that that is when they are closest to us - kind of tapping us on the spiritual shoulder to remind us that they are here :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you! I love how you wrote that :) Makes a lot of sense to me :) Thank you so much, this thread is something I should read when feeling down about loosing Kaleb, I mean you ladies have made me feel so much better about things!

i believe in life after death, i just dont think that this can be it and that theres nothing to follow on.
BUT they do say that we are living in Hell dont they?!?! and that we go on to heaven, weather that is true or not i dont know but they also say that our little ones who are taken from us are too good for this earth therefore bypass it and go straight to the next.

I dont know if any of that is true but its what ive always been led to believe & im happy with that xx

I like your way of thinking :) It's a nice thing to think about, ykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->