is there some 13 month growth spurt I don't know about?!?!

ChristinaG

Simon's mummy
Reaction score
Simon has been guzzling milk like its his JOB!
He has 3 x7oz bottles of homo milk a day, and has for the last 3.5 months. Now, he's drinking 2 at night (14oz), and for the last week has been waking at 4:50am (this morning it was 3:45!) hungry. I tried just giving him water, but he was screaming like I have ever heard, and was SO relieved to have his milk!

Anyone know whats going on?? I can't wake up that early and be to work! PLUS I would like him to have a good nights sleep, as he's in bed at 6:30pm and 4am is not enough sleep!

I'm having the same problem for the past few nights. Was 4am yesterday and 3.15 this morning. I'm praying for a better night tonight as I'm working tomorrow. Lo is 13 months. Hope things get better for you. It sucks :(

mine having some weird 6 weeks...going from 2-5 full bottles. with two of them at night. i think the mmr and molars played a bit part...as things are now settling down.

Yes a huge one, we went back to having two night feeds, lasted a good few weeks, and she gained 4lb in a month (given she's still only 20lb now was a massive leap) al my real life mummy friends had the same.
X

jeeze! its unbelievable! I don't mind the extra bottles, but I thought I was past the 4am feeds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->