Is there something wrong with me?

mmlovepink

Reaction score
Me and my OH are NTNP and we've been doing this for AT LEAST a year and a half and I'm still not pregnant :nope: I know we aren't fully TTC, but nonetheless, I'm pretty sure we DTD around my OV, yet nothing. I'm sure by now I should be pregnant, right?

I'm also not sure about going to my doctor about this issue because I'm 21 and I'm pretty sure he'll just say I'm too young. I doubt if I go to him, he'll give me Clomid or anything so I'm thinking of using some natural/over the counter remedies to aid NTNP...

I dunno I'm just really confused.

Sorry for the rant, I just don't know what to do :cry:

Hey hun!
I wouldn't say anything's wrong with ya! Its all about timing really, and you don't always O when you think you are!
Ive just suffered a m/c but turns out i o'd two days after AF ended! And i know because thats literally the only day we DTD!
My advice, as its what i was doing - cut down on caffeine and make sure you try to eat right!
Good luck sweety, you'll get that BFP when you least expect it!!

so sorry about your mc hun, i never realised it was possible to ov so close at af!

i dont even drink caffeine, i eat healthy food etc. i guess it must be down to timing... it's just depressing me so much

thanks for the advice and kind words x

so sorry about your mc hun, i never realised it was possible to ov so close at af!

i dont even drink caffeine, i eat healthy food etc. i guess it must be down to timing... it's just depressing me so much

thanks for the advice and kind words x

I know how much it sucks waiting & wondering!
But yep, all down to timing! Just DTD every other day all cycle, i'm sure you'll catch it!!
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"