is there still hope my waters could go on there own?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
im on my 3rd pregnancy, had to have my waters broke both times while in labour and really want to experience them going naturally:blush: but with having to have them broke twise i dont think they will lol:(

Im not sure about this to be honest, but I hope you go naturally this time so you can experience them :)

With my first my waters were broke by the midwife with my second they broke naturally but not until I was 7cm dilated! I'm sure it's very possible for them to go on there own x

My first they broke them, the second they broke on their own (much nicer) at about 8cm, third they broke them again.

The only time my waters broke on their own was due to infection. I've been told I have very tough membranes and they just won't go on their own. With my youngest he was born in the sac, waters intact xx

If they left you alone they would go, maybe not till you were pushing though.

My waters never broke on their own, until my last pregnancy. I was so happy at the time because I wanted to have that experience with what I thought was my lady baby. Now here I am again hoping for them to go naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->