is this a bladder infection?

porkypig

Reaction score
Ive had them before and know how terrible they are however this time its a little different and i dont knwo whether i should go to the docs or not.
It started last wednesday, i got the feeling that i wanted to go to the loo so i went and it was normal but then the feeling came back again, I thought here we go, another infection; I drank lots of water and it seemed to go away for a few days.
Then yesterday it came back again, the feeling of wanting to go to the loo, its constantly there, but the thing is i go normally its not like i go and nothing comes out and it doesnt sting when i go, just the feeling of wanting to go all the time; is this an infection? should i go to the doc? I dont know what to do xx:cry:

it could be hun, you should get checked just incase, it could also be bladder weakness xxx

i go through stages where i just need to wee constantly, i wouldnt worry too much unless its quite persistent x

Drink cranberry juice and plenty of it in case it is a bladder infection this will help until you can see a doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->