is this a chemical?? :(

pinktractor

Reaction score
hi ladies needing a bit of advice so upset at the moment well let me put you in picture my last af was 23rd dec so normally 28 day cycle which ment i should ovulate between 3rd -8th approx however several days after i thought i had ovulated i decided to do ovulation ic and had a big fat positve on the ovulaton test for two days roughly 13th and 14th so we dtd just in case however my period was late so on tuesday this week did frer and got 2 lines came up straight away which ive never had so took 2nd one later in day got exactly the same lines did a tesco test yesterdy 25miu and faint again but there so thought i would get another frer to see progress which i have done this afternoon and i now cant see anything? i also had small amount of brown discharge when wiping along with tonight slighty pink/red?? and now feel af is near!!!! does this sound like a chemical im so upset really thought this was it so for ramble if any one has any ideas thanks xx

oh forgot to mention had tender boobs weeing loads this last week as well sorry tmi xx
if i can i will try get my test on here in bit x

could be anythin lovey.maybe its the wrong time of day when you did your tests or not held your wee long enough before hand.or drank too much before hand.maybe do a digi.gl

thank you i did digi this morning not pregnant but thought as only had very faint line on tesco test thought maybe that why didnt register then this afternoon held wee fo about two maybe two and half hours how do i load pictures on here? xx

Awww I'll be praying its just implanting spotting.....I sure hope you take another FRER tomorrow morning and its clear as day BFP :) :hugs: thinking and praying for you!

Go down to GO ADVANCED an click it an upload form should pop up in new window :)

thank you i do have another one to do in morning! do you know how i go about getting pictures on to this thread?

:hugs:I could be a chemical...hard to say for sure. I had something similar happen twice last year and always consider it a "suspected" chemical, but when docs ask me how many times I've been pg, I don't include it, because I can't be 100% certain the tests weren't faulty.

Like Hayley said though, it could be nothing major.

thank you you are all so lovely just been trying to get picture my camera is useless so going to sisters to try hers to put them on to see what you think xxx

It could be a chemical or you could just be using different sensitivity tests with not concentrated urine.
Test with a FRER with fmu tomorrow morning. By then you should see a line fir sure if you had a slight one 48 hours before, because the hormone is supposed to double 48-72 hours in early pregnancy.
Good Luck!

I would say try testing in a day or 2 to see but it could be a chemical but hopefully its not and could be IB gud luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->