Is this a Christmas BFP, or am I just getting my hopes up?

Paxton

Mum + Wife-to-be
Reaction score
My period had come in disturbing regular, on the 17th of every month. And this month, on the night of the 16th, I had a dream and all I remember when I woke up was the image of a newborn baby girl in pink footie pajamas. And then my period didn't come on the 17th. I did a home preg test yesturday and it came back negative. But... my period still hasn't showed up.

I'm hoping and hoping, even if it isn't reeeally the right time for it, but at the same time... I'm planning to do another test around the 28/9th of Dec., if that turns negative then I have to go in to see the doctor -_-;; (I promised OH that I would)

But it has to be pregnancy, right? It haaaas to be! Cause... cause... I don't have any of the issues that make you miss a period, or have a late one (thyroid problem, massive stress, etc) >.>;;

My only issue would be that you dont ovulate at the same time in your cycle, so its hard to know if its actually late or not. Being that af turns up on the 17th of each month means you O on different days, it could also be that you didnt O at all, very common and happens to us all at one stage or another, you might or might not get af if this is whats happened either. Fingers crossed you see that bfp hun!xx:hugs:

fx for you, but I am not sure.. I tend to agree with wannaB since you always start on the 17th of the month it means your cycle varies by a few days each month.

being late can be pregnancy or it can be stress, illness, change in schedule, miscalculation, changes in your body, medication, being over or under weight, change in sleep patterns, .. just worrying about getting a bfp is enough to make you late..

all that said with my last child (not last pregnancy) I had a dream I had a baby boy and I did.. of course i was 4 months or so when i had the dream lol now i dream of BFP's and having babies at least once a week I think because it is on my mind so much

good luck and baby dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->