Is this a faint BFP or BFN??

dalrc

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum but I've been stalking for a while. Haven't been tracking or actively trying as such but stopped contraception 5 weeks ago. I think I'm around 7/8dpo but I'm not certain tbh. DH says he sees absolutely nothing and it's in my head but I swear I can see something.

What do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 131
I can see it. Men are blind with pregnancy tests lol!! Unless it's in writing my hubby never believes it xxx

I think I can see something but it is hard to tell for sure because it looks like the dye was still running in that picture. Don't listen to your man though. Unless it is blaring positive they can't tell a thing :haha:

I'm having really strong AF like cramps today, but I've been having cramps on/off since the 19th October so I'm not sure what to think. I'm peeing A LOT more! (as in waking up at 4am because I need to pee) and my boobs are heavy and tender.

I use an app to track my cycles but this seems off to me?

It is based on my previous cycle. I had a break through bleed in the middle (only a day) so I think that's why it's got my ovulation date so early this cycle? I did have CM/cramping on the 19th/20th and that's when the cramping started and hasn't really stopped. But if I DID ovulate on the 13th that'd put me at like, 14dpo :/

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 16
Have you tested today? I think it may be a bfp. Your original test looks pink!! Xx

Have you tested today? I think it may be a bfp. Your original test looks pink!! Xx

Not today but I used the last of my cheapies (same tests as pictured) last night and had absolutely nothing. I've ordered some FRER and I'm going to test as soon as they arrive. I really do feel pregnant, had strong cramps today but no sign of AF at all, just increased CM and my boobs are KILLING!

Not today but I used the last of my cheapies (same tests as pictured) last night and had absolutely nothing. I've ordered some FRER and I'm going to test as soon as they arrive. I really do feel pregnant, had strong cramps today but no sign of AF at all, just increased CM and my boobs are KILLING!

I had cheapies and they didn't show up positive until I was over 5 weeks and got 2-3 on a digi!
Keeping fx for you xx

Your first test definitely looks like an early bfp, maybe last night's test just wasn't concentrated enough this early?
My husband only sees faint bfps if we're NOT wanting to get pregnant lol, if we have been trying it's always "hmm I dont know, just wait a week and test again"

Good luck!

This sounds so pathetic, but I want it so much that I'm too scared to do a CBD and get the 'not pregnant' pop up. That sounds so ridiculous but I think I'd burst into tears. I'm going to wait a few days, because I'm really not sure when AF is due or when I ovulated, but if I did ovulate around the 19th/20th, AF wouldn't be due until 2nd/3rd November.

This sounds so pathetic, but I want it so much that I'm too scared to do a CBD and get the 'not pregnant' pop up. That sounds so ridiculous but I think I'd burst into tears. I'm going to wait a few days, because I'm really not sure when AF is due or when I ovulated, but if I did ovulate around the 19th/20th, AF wouldn't be due until 2nd/3rd November.

Not pathetic! Totally normal!!! get some dollar store or internet cheapies and test away! :headspin:

Not FMU but absolutely NOTHING on there. 10dpo today so this is disappointing :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 60
I'm so sorry... But 10dpo isn't that far along, so you might still have a chance! When is your AF due?

I'm so sorry... But 10dpo isn't that far along, so you might still have a chance! When is your AF due?

I'm really not too sure! I had a 2 day bleed mid cycle last month and the chart I use predicted I'd ovulate earlier and that AF would arrive yesterday. But if we discount the breakthrough bleed I ovulated on the 19th and AF isn't due for another eek!

I had cramping/CM on the 19th and 20th so I think that's when I ovulated. Had mild cramping on/off since then and AF like cramps from 8-10dpo (not normal for me, I only have AF cramps when I'm actually on) but no sign of AF! Just more CM again. BBs are huge and sore too.

So I'm a freaking idiot and used my last FRER at 11pm because I couldn't stop thinking about it and am I going nuts and seeing a line because I want one to be there? Is this a stark white BFN?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 54

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member