Is this a good sign??

Clare1981

Reaction score
As I thought Im driving myself crazy here.... Google has alot to answer for!! So thought Id stop googling and ask you ladies in the know!!! :thumbup:

Im now 16 dpo, I have been testing :bfp: from 10 dpo, I just wanted to see the lines getting darker as with my chemical they got lighter and by the time AF was a few days late it was a :bfn:

Tested Saturday when AF was due and the line was almost as dark as the control line and today you cant tell them apart!!

Is it a good sign?? Ive googled and most say yes but some say it doesnt matter how dark the line is.... :shrug:

I wouldn't worry, maybe do a digi with conception indicator and again next week to see a change?

very good sign!!!

if you're doubting about the rise, get bloods done :)

Yes I have a digital one, last week said 1 - 2 weeks so will prob use it some time later this week as it should now say 2 - 3

I think Ive posted this in the wrong place, was looking for pregnancy after loss... Is there anyway to move it??

very good sign!!!

Thank you :D Ive had 3 m/c and never been offered a blood test to get my levels checked... Why and when do they do it?! My sis had hers done at the same doctors surgery. I just dont know what to say if I want mine done, do I need a reason? :shrug:

I would second the cleablue digi suggestion. Thats how I picked up I was miscarrying as never moved on from the initial 1-2 weeks.

very good sign!!!

Thank you :D Ive had 3 m/c and never been offered a blood test to get my levels checked... Why and when do they do it?! My sis had hers done at the same doctors surgery. I just dont know what to say if I want mine done, do I need a reason? :shrug:
never? wow... surprising!

if i want my bloods checked i just go to my gp and tell her "i want a bloodtest to confirm my pregnancy"
and they just do that then :)
if they're hesitant, say your period is late and you're not really sure of the test.
and if they know about your 3 mc's they should be symphatetic...
if they don't know, it's a good time to tell them

but normally it shouldn't be a problem sweety, i mean, you're the one paying for it,
they should give what you want...
when my gp fills out the form she asks me what other tests i'd like them to perform

go for it!!! :)

Sorry-wanted to add I dont think its a bad sign, just wanted to highlight the accuracy of the tests!

Thank you Lucina! No never... just early scans. I just rang the docs, spoke to the nurse who said they only do the tests at the early pregnancy unit. Asked if I could phone myself and she said no you will have to be referred by a doctor... So waiting on the doc calling me back. Fingers crossed! Thank for the info!

Grrr.... They wont do it. The doc says that they only test hormone levels if they think it maybe ectopic :wacko: She said they take them and re do them 2 days later to see if they double but they wont do it just to see if the pregnancy is ongoing....:wacko:

I so want to ask my sister how she got hers done but I dont want to tell anyone Im pregnant yet.

Anyway, the doc is going to refer me to the EPU for a scan but says they wont do it until around 5 or 6 weeks....

So ho hum!!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->