Is this a miscarrage?

Elljo3

Expecting #4
Reaction score
I was late for my period only by 3 days so I took 3 tests. 2 negative and 1 positive. 2 days later I bleed quite heavy and lasted 7 days and normal for me is only 4 days. I keep getting very bad cramping and feel unwell.

Any one help with this please xx

Sorry if in wrong forum

Could have been a chemical pregnancy. I had one last cycle, take another test in a couple of day z

Not heard of a chemical pregnancy before sorry.

I don't know much about chemical pregnancies either, but this is what I found on google.

A chemical pregnancy is actually a very early miscarriage, which takes place before anything can be seen on an ultrasound scan – usually around the fifth week that you are pregnant. It means that a sperm has fertilised your egg, but later on, the egg fails to survive.

Bleeding for that long doesn't sound very positive to me. I'm very sorry you're going through this. I'd take another test in a few days to check. Good luck xx

If it was a true BFP then I have to Agree, it was probably a chemical pregnancy which is basically a fertilized egg that fails to implant properly.

I'm sorry ur going through this :( I've had two chemical pregnancies, positive BFP, and a few days later my period. It is usually a bit heavier than normal. I would take another test just to verify either way.

Sounds like a chemical.
I had one in 2013.
Very sorry.

Thank you for all the advice. I still getting a few pains,like my period is coming. I'm sorry for those that too have been through this. I've never had this before so quite upsetting xxx

I recently had a chemical which was a bit heavier than a period.
But I also bled for 11 days with my son and all went well...it can be so hard to say. Test again in a few days maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->