• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a miscarriage?

Sarah345

Reaction score
This pregnancy has been confusing with my dates being a week behind what I thought. My pregnancy test took 5 days after AF to show as positive and only way it was confirmed was blood test but it showed I was behind what I thought which I found strange. But my hugevs were going up and I had a scan yesterday. Thus showed I was 6 weeks but no HB or fetal pole.

I was told to go back in 2 weeks.

But this morning I started bleeding. It wasnt loads- for about an hour it was there every time I wiped and dark red. But after 1-2hrs it has slowed right down and now 6 hrs later it has pretty much stopped. I had very mild cramps on the first wipe but v. mild. No cramps since.

Does bleeding slow down in a m/c before you m/c properly? I've not passed any clots.

I now don't know if I'm m/c or have just had a bleed or maybe the internal scan yesterday has made me bleed.

I bled with both my other kids at 6 weeks and they were fine! I've just assumed it was m/c this time as my dates are so off. Can bleeding get lighter before heavy again?

Thank you!

Oh and I saw my GP who's useless- just said go for a scan next week to see what's happening.

Unfortunately, there's really no way to know for sure, but maybe you ovulated late and that's why your test didn't show positive right away and why you're a week behind. As for the bleeding, I had a totally different situation, but had light bleeding (red, pink, and brown) for a week before I finally got my D&C. It started and stopped a lot, but as you know, bleeding can be perfectly normal too. I wish I had answers. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->