Is this a normal pregnancy thing?

Loobylola

Reaction score
Yesterday I was fine, I went to the pub to meet with come collegues, had a cranberry juice. Immediatley knew it was teh wrong idea, acid reflux hell.

Anyway I was sat there, listening to my boss chatting away and i kept fidgeting because I couldnt get in a comfy position.

All of a sudden, i feel the colour drain from my face and i got all light headed and felt sick. So i went to the loo, and i really didnt know whether to throw up or sit on the toilet. I stayed there a while and went back.

2 mins later, same thing happens again and i rush off to the loo thinking im going to pass out. My face is quite flushed.

I decide its time to leave while i still feel i can make it home. Stop off at the garage to get some chocolate (incase it was sugar levels) and water.

But just felt ODD all night. Baby was moving around fine.

Today, VERY quiet baby, she has moved but she was doing uterus acrobatics yesterday, and i feel like i could be sick at any moment.

I have tried to contact MW but no reply.

Is this just normal at this stage? Low BP?

Just looking for some re-assurance please girls x

I have felt like this over the weekend.i have been feeling sick and faint/dizzy, I explained to my midwife and she thinks it's iron levels so I have had some bloods done. I won't get the results until next week but I have just felt extreamley odd and not quite myself. Maybe it could be a normal pregnancy symptom?

I get that feeling sometimes when I dunno whether to be sick or sit on the low but I also get it when I'm not! Its normal my ibs that triggers that so maybe uv eaten or drank something ur body didn't like? Xx

Weeks ago I was feeling like this at work in the morning sometimes. It was a like a rush of a yucky feeling. I would drink lots of water and it would pass. There is so much going on in there it's hard to know what's normal and what's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->