Is this a pos even though Im due to ovulate tomorrow?

littlecharli

Reaction score
Hi ladies, what do you think? Im not due to ovulate till tomorrow however I was having pains so I tested.. is this positive?
thanks in advance :flower:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 31
Hey hun

That looks like a positive to me. But remember, the positive OPK indicates that you are having and LH surge. You should ovulate around 12 - 36 hours after getting your positive OPK.

So if you are only due to ovulate tomorrow, but received your positive OPK today, that is still correct. As this would indicate that your LH surge is happening now, so you should ovulate by tomorrow.

thank you! I didnt know that, lol Im hopeless with these things!! thanks again xx

you shud try and :sex:the day b4 aswell to get the sperm waiting for the egg, once the eggs realised (say if u realise one in the mrning and dint have sex till 2mro night ) it doesnt live for long x

Its a pleasure. Honey08 is right. You need to have sex the days leading up to ovulation as well.

My FF shows my fertile time to be 5 days prior to ovulation. So have sex on the days leading up to ovulation, the day off ovulation and the day after just to be safe. And of course, more if you can :)

with my son and this pregnancy we had sex 2days b4,1day b4 and day of O x

thanks for all ur help ladies! I will def... get busy! ehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back