Is this a positive OPK?!? So confused!

Wshng4Baby

Reaction score
I have been doing OPKs the past 7 days (I took Clomid days 4-8 and I am on CD18) and the test lines on all of them have been extremely light... but the one I took today was really dark, but not QUITE as dark as the control line. What does this mean?! Could it mean that I missed the highest point of the surge (these were taken after 4:00pm) or could it mean the surge will happen tomorrow?

Thanks girls!

Attachments

• October 1st 009-1.jpg
    October 1st 009-1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 79
I'd have said that you are just about to surge, or have just surged, could be either way. BD away!

xx

deffidently a positive, id say you've either had your surge or are just about to.

huns id defo say that positive but u may find if u test again tomorrow its even darker i dnt think u have missed ur surge at all as u say all line previous days were light so get :sex: girl and test again tomorrow bet its darker mine do that too :flower: xxx

Thanks girls! The test today was the same darkness as the ones pictured so I assume I had my biggest surge sometime yesterday which means I am ovulating today. Hopefully we catch the egg!!

the top one looks the most positive to me. Looks like you could ov in the next day or two, keep peeing and keep bd-ing! :dust:

Keep Bding your surge is happening egg could be anytime so bd away!

Good luck !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->