Is this a positive opk

Michelle11

Reaction score
I hate these things! I just started testing last month.. and I never got a positive and then had a late messed up period... just started testing now (I would have been in my fertile window now if my period wasn't late). But since it was late I'm supposed to be next weekend.
Help!

Attachments

• 20170113_082629.jpg
    20170113_082629.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
I don´t think it´s positive yet. At what time did you test? Was your urine concentrated enough (didn´t drink too much before testing)?

I tested this am! So it was fairly concentrated. About 3 hours, our kids are sick so we were up all night lol.

Try again in the afternoon. With most of these OPK's, you're not supposed to test in the AM. Mine usually look like this with FMU as well.

Not positive, but with opks, it's better to do them in the afternoon or evening, though the morning is helpful for knowing when to test in the afternoon, etc. We can often get lines at other times in the mon, but if it's good and dark, it's likely to actually mean ovulation is coming, not just a random increase in LH. Keep trying!

Try again in the afternoon. With most of these OPK's, you're not supposed to test in the AM. Mine usually look like this with FMU as well.

DO NOT USE FMU. Unless the directions ask for it and most dont.

------
On those OPK, " 50% of the line or more has to be the same color or darker"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"