is this a positive!?

Okay well I know the whole story with OPK as HPT!
I know its not reliable but just for fun, I have been taking them
I ovulated on time confirmed with O cramps & opk.
28 day cycle, last period August 8th!

Been feeling really sick after eating leaving me feeling like I had the stomach flu
for hours then it goes away. So for the last week I have been taking opk's at random times they have been getting darker and darker, positive for the past few days and this one is from tonight at 10pm! I took another 2 hours later and its identical.

Period was due today but could also come tomorrow, so I'm going to test friday morning with a HPT. but I just wanted to see if this was a postive opk because its been leading up to this :)

My boobs became sore today, and they bright blue vein's.

I tried this in the TWW but no one reads my post ever. :(

So you're CD29, I would test!! Why are you holding out? I'm excited for you!!!!!!

My hubby know's how much I want this and how disappointed I get so he said if it doesn't come by tomorrow night then we going to buy a HPT for the A.M! He doesn't want me to get super sad!

Awwww! Very exciting that you're getting positives on an OPK way after ovulation. Good sign... Lots of baby dust!

Thank You I have been trying to concieve for 3 years, I'm early 20's with one MC almost a year ago so this will be a miracle baby! :)

Me too! I'm 23, TTC 3 years with 1 MC. Good luck!

Update: Its nearly 24hr later NO AF,
haven't cramped only thing is boobs are little tender!

Testing 9/7!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->