is this a positve sign?

babytots

Reaction score
hi ladies well tonight checked my cm and cp just to see lke you do and sorry tmi i'm so wet down there and the cm is soooooooo lotiony the texture of it is just like moisturisor and so silky :blush: thats the best way to decribe it. also the tiny blob of ewcm with it. i never get like this after ov and usually quite dry.

also my cervix feels like its posterior (was told when pg with my dds i had a posterior cervix) thing is i've never had it like this when i've checked it before when ttc so hoping its a good sign!

had a temp dip today so hoping tomorows rises and can get even more excited that its an implantation dip :happydance:

i really hope this is it. i told myself not to get excited over any symptoms but i can't help myself. at least i'm being good and not testing again til monday.

why does the 2ww drag so much! x

well I got a really pathetic :bfp: will feel like a dork when I test again and get :bfn: but for now, my CM is all creamy.. and as for my cervix. I don't know how it's supposed to feel so can't say.

My CM has been really watery since OV'ing and I got my BFP on Thursday. I haven't had loads but I've heard creamy CM is a good sign so good luck. I'm not sure what my CM has been like before this month because I wasn't charting it.

aww congrats on your :bfp:. i'm sure you won't get a :bfn: when you next test its still early days and so and i quote a
is probably normal at this stage and the lines will get darker. love the way you describe your :bfp: btw! made me laugh.

good luck sweetie! lets hope the creamy cm is a good sign for me too. x

thanks susan what colour was your watery cm if you don't mind me asking?

really hope its a good sign too. x

I had low cervix soft and slighty open plus stretchy clear cm

thanks serina.

wish i didnt check it now as have got slight af cramps although not due til next week. pretty painful now too:cry:

hope this isnt the sign of af coming! x

wish i didnt check it now as have got slight af cramps although not due til next week. pretty painful now too:cry:

hope this isnt the sign of af coming! x

Hi Babytots! I'm over in Cycle Bddies for Oct 1 CD ... just lurking..

I know what you mean. I checked my cervix and it's tilted back when i can normally feel the rim. Uterus soft. Don;t know how to lok at any of that. Creamy CM. But, yeah! I am cramping a bit too! Best of luck to you! (DPO 10-11 here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->