is this a twinge?

josie posie

Reaction score
hi im 18 weeks pregnant and keep feelin this twinge like feeling in my right side it doesnt hert just wonded if any1 new wot it is, or does any1 else get it??? x

Hi hun

Its prob just a little muscle stretching niggle to help support your every expanding womb. It happened to me all the time in first preg and this preg, so dont panic!

If you are really worried, call your midwife/consultant, she/he will reassure you! :thumbup:

Hey there, when I was at 18 weeks that's when I started feeling twinges (I called them twitches) around my lower belly. In my case it was the baby moving! I definately know it was my little boy because now that I am 22 weeks, these twinges have gotten a lot stronger.

It could be either of what the two posters above me have said,

I know that with me the little twinges or twitches are the baby's first movements,
and I first started feeling them at 18 weeks

At 18 weeks, I'm feeling these twinges on my lower left side now, and so glad to have BabyandBump to check these things out. I err on the side of worrying as it is, so with every little twinge I wish I had my own personal midwife living with me! BnB seems to be the next best thing to allay my worries. Of course, my body will have new feelings, twinges and twitches, as I am expanding and changing every day to make room for my growing baby. I just have to keep telling myself that. :)

Thanks ladies. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->