is this an early miscarriage?

sillytwigg

Reaction score
so today i woke up to my bf telling me im ovbi not pregnant and that i have to change the sheets. so i got up and cleaned up... and went about my day.. then about 5 hours later my cramps got so bad, to the point where i needed to upt jack in his crib and just sit on the edge of the bed folded in half crying. my cramps are NEVER that bad. i finally got the strength to get up and get some advil, i took 4 liquigels (which is usually enough to get me through the entire day with little to no more cramping) and i was ok for maybe an hour before they came back and i was doubled over in pain again.
i finally had to call his mom (who lives around the corner from us) to come get jack because all i could do i cry i was in so much pain and i was afraid to take anymore advil. i spent the next 4 hours in bed curled up in a little ball with my head and knees up against the wall crying.
when i did have to get up to use the bathroom i noticed i had bled through the tampon, through my undies and on to my pants (this hasnt happened to me ever since my periods are usually decently light) and when i took the tampon i actually heard clumps of blood fall in to the toilet. then when i went to clean my self up i noticed one big clump, and brownish goo (sorry for the tmi)
the cramps still havent gone away,in fact they just keep getting worse.i took more advil after the bf came home and even for the short period of time that it worked EVERYTHING has made me cry today. he made an innocent joke at my expense (i dont remember what it was but it was something id normally laugh at then tell him hes an ass for ) and i ended up balling my eyes out for like 30 mins. and im bleeding through a tampon in less then 2 hours, the cramps are now so bad i cant even sleep. i tried taking a advil pm even and got about 30 mins of sleep until i woke up in EVEN WORSE pain.

could this be me miscarrying?:cry:

First of all big :hugs:

Dont know your circumstances or how far along u are? Bleeding in pregnancy does not nescessarily mean a miscarriage but I would advise u get checked out by ure doctor or EPU so they can check ure levels and see whats happening.

Also start using pads instead of tampons as it can cause infection if u are infact miscarrying :hugs:

Big hugs to u :hugs: keep us updated x

im actually not sure if i was even pregnant. i was over 2 weeks late and had alot of symptoms, and the night before last i took 14 tests and still wasn't sure but it looked like i was pregnant then i woke up yesterday morning to this mess of symptoms.

i dont think ive ever been in this much pain though... i wish you could see me im sitting in the kitchen (because jack and the bf are asleep in our room and i dont wanna wake them up) sitting in the chair folded over with the computer on the floor in front of me. because this is the only position im remotly comfortable in haha it looks kinda ridiculous.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: it sounds like u are miscarrying hun...get checked out ASAP...before u lose too much blood:hugs: i'm really sorry...

I miscarried at 5 weeks hun and it was pretty much just like a heavy period I had pretty bad cramps in my back. Id say if the bleeding and pain are that bad go to ure docs hun coz their could be something else going on :hugs: x

the bf woke up a few mins ago and found me in my ridiclous position in the middle of the kitchen and asked if i was ok, i told him i wasnt sure then he asked if i needed him to take off of work (which we really cant afford to have him do that. since on top of our bills were attempting to save up for a bigger place, since if were gonna have another baby, were probably going to need at least a bigger second bedroom, even though jack refuses to sleep in the one he has now) and i said no even though im balling my eyes out and cant move out of this position and he said if im still crying and unable to move when he gets out of the shower hes taking jack to his moms and were going to the hospital.

im guessing that means im going to the hospital.

he offically took the day off and took jack to his moms but i refuse to move. not yet at least. im overwhelmed and in too much pain
all i can seem to get out of my mouth is "why is god punishing me?!" in between sobs. (because if this is a miscarriage this would be my third... well seccond my first pregnancy was technally a still born because my ex pretty much beat her to death. and by beat her i mean he beat me till she was dead)

i mean im only 20 i shouldnt be having this happen EVERY time i get pregnant

so we just got back from the er. i told them what was happening and how i was bleeding like a clumpy fountian. he looks at me, sees i have no insurance and decided i seem to be ok other then the factthat im doubled over in pain. told me to "pop a midol and get a heating pad" and i should be fine.... then winked at me. HE FRAFFIN WINKED AT ME? are you kidding me i felt like i was back in the school nurse in elemantry school and unles you had a fever or were throwing up/bleeding they assumed you were faking it and sent you back to class.

nothing has stopped, im still constantly in so much pain i can barley breath. and im still going through tampons like there not even there. we bought pads on our way back maybe theyll be better but its so frustrating. i hate feeling useless. i ant move i cand breath, i really am useless. i just want to be able to go on with my normal life. i want my stepson and to be pain free and urghhhhhh
not bleeding buckets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"