Is this an evap?

I would say evap because the line is not consistent like it’s thin on one side.. did it show in the time limit?

I would say evap because the line is not consistent like it’s thin on one side.. did it show in the time limit?
Mine is the same
I was 8 days late when I took this. I took several test with first response as well. One was very faint and one had nothing. So I’m on the same boat

64364C94-090F-415C-AD52-82DFD3444DE9.jpeg

I'm not 100% sure since these tests can be dodgy, but I used two of these tests around 9dpo to 11 dpo with current pregnancy and they looked thin like that.. Fingers crossed fir you!

It looks positive to me but I don’t use clear blue. I use first response and am in the same boat. I can’t tell if this is an evap or not. Any idea?

DD93B634-0848-472A-B7F7-43B4603C7929.jpeg

It looks positive to me but I don’t use clear blue. I use first response and am in the same boat. I can’t tell if this is an evap or not. Any idea?

View attachment 1102464
That's a tough one. I see what you're talking about but I don't see any color to it. I guess wait a day or two and test again. Although I know that's sometimes easier said than done. I wish you luck.

I'm going crazy wondering myself, so I'm probably going to pick up a first response or digital test tonight.

Blue dyes are notorious for evaps. I would try a pink dye test. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->