Is this bh?

laurajade__x

Reaction score
I don't know if I have experienced bh or not.. But just lately I've noticed a few times where my bump goes really hard and a tight feeling all the way round for about 30 seconds .. Doesn't hurt but makes me feel like I'm holding my breath? Also is it normal not to ever feel hiccups from baby? I've not felt them and I'm 34 w

That sounds like bh to me!
Also I can't remember when I started feeling hiccups but when they started they never stopped! But I know people who's babies never had hiccups in the womb so try not to worry? Xx

That sounds like bh to me!
Also I can't remember when I started feeling hiccups but when they started they never stopped! But I know people who's babies never had hiccups in the womb so try not to worry? Xx

Is it supposed to take your breath away though lol? Not fully but like if you tense your belly and breath at same time that's the sort of breathing it gives me f that makes sense lol? And ill ask my mw tomorrow when I see her I just always see people going on about how their baby is hiccuping all day and I've not felt anything like hiccups just a big fat bum sticking in and out haha :)

I have only just realised what I have been experiencing is BH. I have thought for along time and also with my last pregnancy that it was baby because they have both moved simultaneously to my bump going hard. I thought it was just them creating the pressure but when I think about it my bump is hard all over so it can't be!

I was always told they would be painful but they arent, I can just feel pressure! so Yes, I think you are feeling the same thing.

Now hiccups, I felt lots with Cam, not so many with this baby. I think it depends on where they are laying xx

my bub has only had hiccups 5 times that i was aware of :)
first time was a long time ago and i had no idea what it was,
my bub only seems to get hiccups i feel if i eat too much sugary stuff,
dont know if coiincidence or not.
as for Bh , i posted same thing earlier , think mine r bh but not sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->