• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is this bleeding normal?

designermama

Reaction score
I had a normal tapering off of l ochia fate my first pregnancy.
I am now one week and five after baby and my loch stopped a few days ago. Had normal discharge and everything. Well this morning I felt like I was person in the bed and couldn't stop it. I got up and when I got to the restroom there was so much blood on my pantyliner, pooled up and everything :/
Cleaned up and tried to take ot easy and it didn't continue with a steady flow after that. Well I was changing my sons diaper when I felt the same thing again. It happened again but not as much. It isnt enough to fill a pad, but is a constant bleeding now like a period. Bright and dark red and a few small clots I believe. Its too late to call the doctor now, and I dont feel weak or like I am hemorrhaging. Im going to call in the morning if it doesn't stop.

Had anyone else had their bleeding completely stop then come back worse than before??? I am alittle worried because I did bleed alot right after labor and had to have a shot of something to help stop the bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->