Is this chemical

Sam5432

Reaction score
My tests are not getting very dark. I'm now 4 days late for AF I've also been charting so know my timings are right. I had very slight spotting at 15 dpo and again at 17 dpo.

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 158
I wouldn't necessarily say so if you take your 15/17 frers they have definitely darkened it take a 24-48hrs for hcg to double. Your hcg levels just might not be that high yet x

If you look at day 14 and 17 you can see a difference. Could you maybe not be as far along in your cycle as you think ?

Definitely looks darker with the frer's. They really recommend only testing every 48-72 hours as that's how long it can take for numbers to double.

I can see a difference. It does look like the tests are getting darker. Good luck hun :)

Looks like they are getting darker. This is what my tests looked like and I'm 18 weeks now. FX for your they keep getting darker.

Hope so still the same today lots more spotting thou! Temps also dropped slightly

It does look like its still going up and the spotting could be implantation or something, so try not to worry just yet :hugs:

They are defo getting darker. I wouldn't worry yet x

Agreed with pp if you compare 15 to 17 that is a big difference. Also stop temping. Your temp will bounce around and drop and it'll just drive you mad. I stop temping the day after AF is due. You can let the doc know but spotting can be normal. Usually my doc only has me in if I am filling a pad in less than two hours or in a lot of pain

So I bled from 19dpo into what I thought has been a new cycle for 7 days I'm still spotting now at 10cd. It was not as heavy as normal but enough to make me think it's over and it to be a new cycle. However yesterday I felt the need to test as I just don't feel right I have all the symptoms my back hurts I have that horrid taste in my mouth I'm hungry and tired. This was my test that I took yesterday afternoon! So confused it's unreal!

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 19
That is a super dark line! Did you get blood tests done at all? I would suggest you contact your doc for multiple blood tests (test done every 48 hours) to confirm if your levels are increasing. If they are, then you are still pregnant and are one of the many ladies who still experience their "period" while pregnant. If the bloods show no increase, then it was definitely a chemical :( and the test is reacting to left over hormones. Fx for you!

Wow! Defo pregnant! Try and get an appointment at the EPU

That's without a doubt a positive test. I would try and get a Drs appt to either do bloods or scan x

Doctors didn't say much today but they are sending me for a scan at some point t this week. Decided to take another test this morning just can't help it! It says 2-3 weeks but shouldn't it say 3+ As I am ment to be 6weeks and 3 days.

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 34
The weeks estimator is a guesstimate, so it doesn't necessarily match up to gestation. Also, I do agree that you could have just ovulated a bit later than suspected. Women do have early pregnancy bleeding and I'm glad your doc had you in. They really need to be doing a beta 48 hours apart AND scanning you next week. If you are 6 weeks, they could have and should have scanned you when you went in. At 6 weeks, you should see something even it its just a sac. Most of my pregnancies had measurable heartbeats at 6 weeks.

As long as your numbers are doubling, don't stress over the tests. Most of the HPT's are wanky and terrible for the most part anyway......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->