Is this close to ovulation? I need to travel for ttc

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
First time I am doing a lot of ovulation tests. They went from negative, to a very faint line to a slightly darker faint line.

My partner lives far away so we will only get together when the line is dark. Last month I caught it just on ovulation day and the line was just as dark but I heard it can also be positive when the line is not as dark but almost as dark?

Idk how long I have now..:(( I got everything packed for a Hotel and I am so worried I will miss the right day.

Also I have been having tugging on my ovaries and watery cervical mucous for days now! This is not helping ugh.. (mine stays watery)

Edit: Even more CM...what is this???? Ahhhh! I never have this much.

uri_mr1544194755210.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know a whole lot about ovulation tests, but I just wanted to give you a tip as I know you had a chemical recently (sorry about that :( )
Anyway, if you're only having sex once and hoping to catch, make sure he's not backed up with old sperm, you'll have a better chance if he is regularly releasing.

I don't know a whole lot about ovulation tests, but I just wanted to give you a tip as I know you had a chemical recently (sorry about that :( )
Anyway, if you're only having sex once and hoping to catch, make sure he's not backed up with old sperm, you'll have a better chance if he is regularly releasing.

Ohhh...thanks for the tip. He tried to keep it all in. That could have been bad. How often is a good amount in a week?

How soon after a positive test do we need to get together? We need time ti travel :(((

My Temperature is up but still negative tests...I feel like screaming.

Everybody is different with how quickly the LH surge can come and go. After a positive, ovulation usually happens within 12-36 hours. It's also possible to miss your surge since it can happen quickly.

You say that you're temping, are you using an app like fertility friend to help with predictions?

Ohhh...thanks for the tip. He tried to keep it all in. That could have been bad. How often is a good amount in a week?
I would say at least 3 times a week to keep the supply fresh :) good luck!

Everybody is different with how quickly the LH surge can come and go. After a positive, ovulation usually happens within 12-36 hours. It's also possible to miss your surge since it can happen quickly.

You say that you're temping, are you using an app like fertility friend to help with predictions?

I tested twice a day. Is it possible I missed my surge?
I had fertile cervical mucous the past 2 days and today I am dry :((( That is worrysome. Maybe I did not ovulate?

I downloaded an ovulation chart.

I am only on CD 10 but the past days I had fertile cervical fluid.
However I did not get a positive test, testing nearly twice daily?
So I guess there is no point for me to book a hotel now, especially when dried up...

I get fertile cm before I actually ovulate. So I would keep testing. Maybe you will get a positive this afternoon?

I downloaded an ovulation chart.

I am only on CD 10 but the past days I had fertile cervical fluid.
However I did not get a positive test, testing nearly twice daily?
So I guess there is no point for me to book a hotel now, especially when dried up...

I would keep testing. Where it is possible you missed the surge there's also the chance that you didn't ovulate just yet. It can be really frustrating especially if you're just getting used to it all. Good luck!

I get fertile cm before I actually ovulate. So I would keep testing. Maybe you will get a positive this afternoon?

I think it might have been pos. at night when I did not test for over 12 hrs.
The next day the test was lighter...

My ovulation tests fluctuate on the run up to ovulation... some slightly darker than others but when I do get positive opks the are blaring positive and I usually get them for 2 days and get ovulation cramps on the second day. Cd10 is early.... maybe after 2 chemicals in a row your body is trying to readjust? I’d keep testing so you can see if your body maybe geared up to it but didn’t if your cm is dry?! I dunno?! Trying is such a guessing game. I wish you all the luck x

My ovulation tests fluctuate on the run up to ovulation... some slightly darker than others but when I do get positive opks the are blaring positive and I usually get them for 2 days and get ovulation cramps on the second day. Cd10 is early.... maybe after 2 chemicals in a row your body is trying to readjust? I’d keep testing so you can see if your body maybe geared up to it but didn’t if your cm is dry?! I dunno?! Trying is such a guessing game. I wish you all the luck x

Wow! For two days! I read it only lasts 8-12 hours. But I also read that some never get a pos. and still conceived. So strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->