is this cramping normal?

P

pinkblue2

recently I thought I had a cp at 3 weeks. I thought I had miscarried because I thoughtt I had seen tissue . the bleeding/spotting was way lighter than my normal period. I.had cramps I have never had before. the spotting ended a day before my period. so I thought wpuldnt it come on the day of my period. well my period never came and its now been 3 weeks since the first day of bleeding. I am still cramping.,mild though, my breasts still ache and are sore at times. and the area around my nipples are getting darker. and my back hurts and I cannot sleep, but I am always tired. could I still be pregnant and misdiagnosed iy or is this normal its just confusing because of I miscarried at 3 weeks it woulnt have affected me like this whn can I expect my period if I am not pregnant thank you so much in advance

recently I thought I had a cp at 3 weeks. I thought I had miscarried because I thoughtt I had seen tissue . the bleeding/spotting was way lighter than my normal period. I.had cramps I have never had before. the spotting ended a day before my period. so I thought wpuldnt it come on the day of my period. well my period never came and its now been 3 weeks since the first day of bleeding. I am still cramping.,mild though, my breasts still ache and are sore at times. and the area around my nipples are getting darker. and my back hurts and I cannot sleep, but I am always tired. could I still be pregnant and misdiagnosed iy or is this normal its just confusing because of I miscarried at 3 weeks it woulnt have affected me like this whn can I expect my period if I am not pregnant thank you so much in advance

Did a doctor tell you that you miscarried? you could still be pregnant by the sounds of it. A miscarriage is a very heavy heavy period with lots of tissue. If you only spotted that could be implantation bleeding?

I am not sure, but you sould consult a doctor.

Fingers crossed for you hun x

I can't tell you either. But I am going through kind of the same thing. I've been using Answer brand testing strips, and they keep giving me faint positives. I had started spotting 4 days after what I think was my last AF. It started out pink, then bright red, then brown. It finally stopped Sunday night. My darkest test positive was Sunday morning. Then Monday morning the faint positive didn't show up until way later and wasn't as dark. Monday after noon I went to the bathroom only to find bright red spotting again.

Now I feel bloated, I'm cramping and I've been passing what I thought was tissue. Please let me know what you find out! So far, I guess I'm just waiting to see if I get AF in 17 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->