Is this dress okay to wear to a wedding?

I like both of them. First one depends on your shape. I have big boobs so couldn't wear the first one without something like a camisole under it! But if you're smaller up top I wouldn't necessarily think its too revealing. I prefer the first colour and style generally.

I like the first one but it's probably a no-go if you're quite busty- sorry to sound crude! I mean, if my little sister who is flat as a pancake and weighs about 3 stone wore the first dress she'd look amazing but if I wore it I'd look like I was off to work in a strip club. I don't like the second dress but it's fine for a wedding.

I don't think the first one is too revealing at all! That model is at least 6" tall.

You look young in you picture so the first one will suit you perfect.

But the second one is nice too. x

Its not really the length. Theres legs boobs back and arms on show which imo makes it too much for a wedding.

Second one is definitely better than the first, which looks like you're trying to upstage the bride! Personally I would wear a light cardigan with the second, I feel like strapless is a little too flashy for a parental wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->