Is this even possible??

momof2monkeys

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I need your help, I think I may be overthinking this and going crazy!

So my cycles are 24 days long. I started my p on the 17 Aug, so I'm 14 days into my cycle .im pretty sure I am 7dpo. I have my app on my phone and I could feel that I ovulated around the time said on the app. My question is that on 5dpo I had a tiny spot of pink mucous when wiped, the yesterday at 6dpo I have had light period type cramping ,some lower back ache and I had a few spots of red spotting when I wiped. Then this morning at 7dpo I had brown tinged mucous when I wiped .. and nothing since.. surely this is my mind playing tricks on me..also we are not trying ..my husband had a vasectomy 3 years ago, but he never had a sperm check following that.. am I over thinking this ? Is it at all even possible ,or even possible for implantation to happen that early? I'm so confused and also worried that there is something going on with my body, I've never had mid cycle spotting before ..my period is due in 7 days time..

Please help!!

Thanks so much!

Hi there,
Sorry that you are going through this.
I think implantation can happen around 5-7dpo if you are indeed pregnant. I had IB with my DD at 7dpo, brown tinged mucus when I wiped.
The best would be just wait and test around 10-12 dpo, I should think that it will show on a test if you did implant so early.
Or I guess you can be spotting for number of reasons, maybe a visit to your OBGYN soon if you end up not being pregnant?
xxx

Thank you! I am now about 9dpo and the spotting has stopped ,it has been ever so light and only now and again.its been a mixture of light pink then brown . It's so strange I have this constant wet feeling and run off to the loo thinking af has started ,but then nothing there. I feel like my body is playing tricks on me.freaking me about abit!! Surely 3 years after vasectomy it csnt be possible if my husband hadn't had a vasectomy I would be convinced that I was pregnant

Hey!! I have defintiely heard of it being possible to get pregnant even after the partner had a vasectomy. I'd suggest making an appointment with the doc to get him checked out.

What you described does sound like implantation to me. Hope it doesn't cause too much of a shock if you are indeed pregnant as you did say you weren't trying for another one <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->